Sunday, October 31, 2010

So you think you can dance!

Yes we think we can dance! Who doesn't love to dance!? If you don't like to then you may need to seek some professional help. There is no better way to relieve the stress of the day and tackle the boredom of E town then by dancing your guts out! There are many opportunities here to do so. We have apartment dance parties, institute dances, school sponsored dances and stomps, and the famous western swing (which you need coordination for, and I have none but my pack does). Participating in these dances is a good way to meet new people and be social. Pack and I have made a goal that we are going to do better this semester and hang out, have fun, and develop a better social life because last semester we were hermits in the basement. I'm not sure the world is ready for us....but ready or not here we come!

P.S. 
The best dance move in the world or at least for the month is the hair flip-head spin. Take caution with this move, it can cause injury to yourself or others.

2 comments:

  1. I am curious to know which one of you came away with an injury after performing this intense dance move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of us, we all know how to do this move very well! Except too much of it causes a sore neck.

    ReplyDelete